|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$50,000 - $65,000 pa|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
Our client is a leading technology provide with their head office based in Sydney CBD. They are looking for a self-starting, experienced Desktop Support Technician, who is passionate about technology and looking to further their career.
As a successful applicant for Desktop Support Technician role, you will be an adaptable and flexible individual with an attention to detail who is willing to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Level 1 & 2 Help Desk support for local and remote staff
- Installation of Desktops, laptops and printers to meet SOE.
- Management of User Accounts in Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365 and other 3rd party systems.
- Management & Monitoring of Windows Server
- Monitoring of backup solution
- Coordinate IT on-boarding and off-boarding of staff starting and exiting the company
- Ability to work autonomously with excellent time management, prioritisation and communication skills
- Strong problem solving and fault diagnosis skills related to installation, update, configuration, operations, performance, or other aspects of information technology products and services.
- Demonstrated in depth experience with Microsoft Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365
- Good knowledge of PC hardware, including the ability to make hardware changes to desktop computers and diagnose hardware faults.
- Good core understanding of networking protocols such as – DHCP, DNS, Switching, routing, VPN, WAN, LAN, Firewalls and Printers.
- Able to develop procedures for the maintenance and support of the IT infrastructure.
- Knowledge of VMware
- Technical Certifications: MCSA, CCNA, CompTIA A+ and ITIL Foundation (all these are advantageous)
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Fun Culture. A social and fun working environment with a games room
- Flexible working hours
- On the job and external training opportunities
- Generous Paid Parental leave