|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Long contract role for a DevOps engineer in a company that offers flexibility and cutting edge projects.
The primary focus will be on DevOps while helping the team in software development as required.
- Developing build, test and deployment automation.
- Defining processes and standards within the team and contributing to the continuous improvement of the product development process.
- Designing and maintaining CI/CD processes.
- Integrating pipelines with security tools (Code analysis, vulnerability).
- Leading the design and implementation of build, release and deployment of enterprise applications.
- Focus on the infrastructure and middleware aspects of the overall solution.
- Analyzing and resolving application performance issues across various environments/components (AWS, Azure, GCP, containers, database, APIs, serverless components).
- Developing and building platforms and frameworks to allow consistent, traceable and automated management of application and infrastructure releases between Non-Production and Production environments.
- Designing and implementing software solutions across multiple platforms.
- Experience with quick rollouts in production with feature toggling capabilities and CI/CD on AWS, Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge on cross-platform application development.
- Containerization and orchestration (Docker, Fargate, Terraform, Kubernetes, CloudFormation templates).
- Excellent knowledge of working with DevOps tools such as – Jira, Code pipeline, Azure DevOps, SonarQube, etc.
- Hands on working knowledge of GCP is highly advantageous.
- Hands on development using AWS API Gateway, AWS Serverless Lambda services, SQS, EC2, S3, EventBridge.
- Experience of AWS Platform’s Core Services and cloud based deployments and database development.