|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- Permanent position with a healthy salary package
- Working with one of the leading Healthcare providers in Australia
- Exposure to Development, Security and Operations
- Working with the latest technology
About the Company
This recognizable Health & Insurance organization is embracing technology as it transforms and enhances its security solution to achieve their objective company wide. Being a Health and Insurance organization who all have the same mindset, we are looking for likeminded people motivated to relish in this high performing team.
The DevSecOps Principle plays a pivotal role to ensure you are engaging in a valuable contribution to the development and implementation of a security solution to achieve compliance and data security objective. You will be responsible and work with the solution and enterprise architects supporting the architecture to ensure the organizations security controls are aligned to their standards.
You will be apart of the Application Development and Support Team, in which you will be accountable for enhancing the application security design within the business.
About the Role
- Ensure the contribution to the development and implementation of security in IT, making sur that the security principles with design and BAU processes are up to the organization’s standards.
- Work closely with the strategy and architecture team to provide knowledge to IT projects in line with security frameworks, and review documentations when necessary.
- Provide guidance to projects to security architecture and design.
- Be at the forefront of a high performing team ensuring guidance and knowledge throughout.
- Ensuring the Software development Life-Cycle practices are aligned with company standards.
- Contribute and review process flows and ensure that the process issues are mentioned to ensure end-to-end delivery of Application Security services.
- Be a leader for driving the application security practices.
- Addressing requirements of the GISO standards and industry best practices to ensure applications are safe and secure.
- Implement and manage the strategy for the organization.
You will have experience with:
- 6+ years working experience as in security architecture (across the solution, domain, and enterprise levels)
- Enterprise architecture certification.
- Expertise in DevOps development practices, including CI/CD pipelines
- Someone with vast knowledge in cloud environments (Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services)
- Knowledge of delivery methodologies (Agile/Waterfall)
- Programming experience in ASP.NET, Sitecore, PowerShell, Python, and Mobile
- Experience with use and integration of Static Source Code Analysis Tools, Software Composition Analysis Tools, IDE plugins, VSTS, Azure DevOps
- Experience in the following areas: Development, DevSecOps, SDLC, Agile/SCRUM delivery, Application Security Testing and Code Review practices
- Someone who is experienced in managing multiple projects at one time as well as influencing program outcomes.
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with all levels of stakeholders.
Culture & Benefits:
- Passionate about caring for their customers and the community.
- Agile working environment.
- Parental leave scheme
- Travel, home, and car insurance discounts.
- Childcare referral program
- Great work-life balance
- Working with a proactive and ambitious technology leader who embraces people from all backgrounds.
How you can Apply
Click APPLY or contact Jesse Kewley-Graham on 0478494311 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.