|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
This globally recognised media company is currently at the forefront of their market and have continued to grow from strength to strength. With several recent client wins combined with new implementations and projects, the need for a digital BA has emerged to join their highly experienced and professional team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in gathering requirements and analysis using Agile techniques. You will have a strong background working with ecommerce, be passionate about the customer experience and working with complex ordering.
Responsibilities will include:
* Facilitate Ideation workshops with multiple stakeholders to conceptualise and articulate new ideas
* Use the Agile framework to facilitate Concept workshops to further articulate everything required for qualified initiatives’ business cases (scope, benefits, stakeholders, solution outline, cost outline, high level timeframe)
* Select the most appropriate technique to determine functional and non-functional business and technical requirements of approved initiatives
* Translate functional and non-functional requirements into accurate user stories and process flows
* Ensure project scope and priorities are managed in collaboration with the Product Owner and project team
* Ensure requirements are traceable from requirements to solution design
* Work with members of the project team to ensure full coverage of Test Cases of all requirements
* Be an advocate for agile way of working and contribute to it by continuously improving the
framework and the way in which a project delivers its work
* Learn from and share your knowledge and skillset with other team members interested Business Analysis to the mutual benefit of all
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- 3-5 years’ experience working in end to end Agile environments
- Experience working on several end to end digital projects on various platforms
- Social, outgoing personality that works well in team environments.
- Excellent verbal communication and workshop/training facilitation skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to interact with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.