- CBD Location / Hybrid Role
- $90,000 Package
- Global professional service organisation
An amazing opportunity for an industry professional with experience to be a key member of the BCM team to support the Business Development Executives as well as working together with the Brands, Clients and Markets Team. You will be joining a reputable, leading Legal Firm within the CBD of Sydney City that will support and encourage your growth within this position, they are offering an amazing salary package and invaluable career knowledge.
- You will be responsible for supporting and working with the Business Development team to execute and develop strategies for the firm.
- Assist / Coordinate material including but not limited to sector related publications and marketing collateral.
- When required managing and promoting opportunities for the firm from associations and memberships.
- Staying on top of identifying submission of entries into the relevant legal directories, and industry awards and rankings, also promotion of results.
- Handling with the team the preparation of high quality directory and award submission responses.
- When necessary, providing administrative support to the BD Managers and Advisors in order to maintain client relationships.
- Being able to analyze connections between opportunities identified through different avenues such as networks, media and across the firm.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly client reports.
- Being able to comfortably maintain client reporting manual and National Client Reporting Requirements spreadsheet.
- General admin management (workflows, spreadsheets, reports and calendars.)
- A tertiary qualification in either Marketing, Business / Commerce or another relevant degree.
- At least 1+ years’ experience in a professional services or BDM environment.
- Experienced and comfortable with Microsoft Suite (word, powerpoint, and excel)
- Having experience or exposure to Indesign and other adobe design packages is desirable.
- Being comfortable with marketing principles.
- Having a positive and team focused attitude with a strong desire to learn and grow within the role.
- Being able to effectively communicate with all members of the business, internally and externally.
- Having high organizational skills as well as excellent communication and written skills.
- Being able to make autonomous decisions on prioritizing workload to ensure priorities are met.
If this sounds like the right position for you as the next step in your career and a role that will utilize your already existing skills, please apply today and we will be in touch ASAP with further information.