|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
Charterhouse Partnership is a global recruitment company with an enviable presence in Australia. Established in 2003, we have experienced continued growth since inception; offering our clients tailored and innovative recruitment solutions from offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai and the UK. We embrace, and value, diversity of culture, background, sexual orientation and gender identity, and are proud to offer an inclusive workplace.
We have an ambitious agenda to deliver against this year and to this end, we are looking to appoint an experienced Digital Marketing and Social Media professional to drive brand awareness, audience engagement and sales lead optimisation.
Reporting directly to the CEO and working collaboratively with the broader leadership team, you will take responsibility for the development and execution of the organisation’s digital and social media strategy; keeping social media channels updated and brand focused and executing campaign-related social and digital activity. This is a crucial role to elevate a deeper connection with our customers and drive our brand forward.
About The Role
- Build and manage social media channels in response to our customers’ needs.
- Produce content that can be used at the corporate or divisional level to engage our target audiences.
- In consultation with the leadership team, manage and drive a content calendar to elevate awareness and enhance our brand.
- Design, develop and maintain a suite of digital assets, with a core focus on optimising our company website and driving sales leads.
- Video content creation: create video content for social media channels to drive audience engagement.
- Manage all social media communication and customer reviews.
- Track analytics, measure and drive optimal ROI and inform the planning and strategy process.
You do your best work in a fast-paced environment. You effectively manage competing priorities and you thrive on building strong internal relationships with your stakeholders as you work with them to engage their external customers through innovative and solution-oriented approaches. You keep abreast of the latest digital marketing trends and tools, driving best practice and ROI.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experience driving online advertising and marketing, SEO and digital marketing.
- Content creation and copywriting.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Adobe products is greatly preferred.
What We Offer
In addition to a range of benefits such as 25 annual leave days, a health and wellbeing programme, a commitment to your L&D, and the option to work from home a day a week, you’ll enjoy a role that has the real ability to make an impact, where your ideas and thoughts are both encouraged and treated as expert opinion.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to our CEO Jason Darbyshire at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Michelle Rubinstein at email@example.com to find out more.