|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
About the company
This highly successful organisation is currently at the forefront of their industry. With continued success in the market, combined with a large transformation program and varied projects in play, the need for a highly experienced Digital PM specialising in sales system integrations has arisen to join their highly professional and stable team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in delivering a variety of end to end projects where you will be liaising with key stakeholders within the business.
The following skills/experience are essential for the position
- Gathering information from various sources within the business and externally and analysing this information. A challenge is to negotiate with stakeholders to obtain the information required to support the achievement of deliverables.
- Clearly defining the problem/business need, scope and requirements to stakeholders and obtaining endorsement. This is necessary in order to produce the optimum results in the most innovative, cost efficient and workable manner.
- Experience managing Business Analyst/s – reviewing the business requirements, business cases & requirements developed by the Business Analyst to make sure inline with the project stage/s and will produce optimum outcomes
- Ensuring that all critical business functions that may be impacted by the development of the project are identified and managed.
- Building and maintaining sound relationships with key stakeholders both within Finance, across the other companies business units, as well as external stakeholders by executing an effective consultation process.
- Responsible for consistent application of all standard project management methodology processes, tools, and documentation throughout the project lifecycle as aligned to the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Understands service offerings so that they can identify and articulate new business opportunities and provide sales support.
- Drives all aspects of project management activity, including collaborating and coordinating across the organization and ensuring the following:
- Changes that affect scope, schedule and resources are identified, managed and controlled with an integrated and cohesive plan.
- Scope is defined, approved, managed, controlled; ensuring completed deliverables are accepted by the customer.
- Schedule is developed and managed to on-time delivery.
- Costs are estimated and managed to deliver project within customer approved budget, while preserving profit margins.
- Resources are assigned and managed effectively and efficiently.
- Risks and issues are proactively identified and managed.
- Experienced working with Sales platform e.g. Sitecore / Salesforce
- PM certified Prince2 / PMI / PMP or equivalent
- Proven experience working in an AGILE and Waterfall background
- Experience working with Sales and Marketing teams
- Work management, integration and backend system experience
- Strong background in Stakeholder management
How to apply
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or contact me on 9641 2453