|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
- Great CBD location & supportive company culture
- Permanent role with great company benefits
- Focus on continuous improvement
Charterhouse are proud to be working in partnership with a global organisation, in the search of a highly motivated Duty Manager, to manage a busy operations centre. With stunning open-plan offices based in the heart of Melbourne CBD, this industry leader offers an enviable company culture that fosters problem solving, idea creation and continuous improvement.
The main objective for the Duty Manager is to supervise the whole of network operations and coordinate incident response, to ensure safety and improve operational performance. This diverse position will see you juggling multiple issues at once, trouble-shooting incidents in real time and driving performance improvement.
Due to the nature of this role, we are seeking a talented leader who aims to deliver the highest standards of customer safety and customer experience being at the forefront of every decision.
Skills and attributes will include:
- Proven, successful leadership experience in a control centre or incident response environment
- Experience working in a multi-faceted, service delivery organisation
- Experience influencing behaviours and delivering through others
- Demonstrated commitment to a ‘can do’ attitude and strong team work ethic
- The ability to gain full comprehensive knowledge of operational rules and procedures and communicate them effectively.
- Safety incident management experience.
- Experience understanding (live) data and using it for decision making
- The ability to work shifts on a 24 hour roster.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a collaborative and innovative organization, where you will be supported and encouraged to use your vision. In return for all your hard work and loyalty, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package, ongoing training & development, an excellent team working culture with a variety of benefits. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or click ‘Apply Now.’ For more information and a confidential discussion, please contact Liz Ruddick on 03 86106114.