|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
This globally recognised Insurance company is currently at the forefront of their market and have continued to grow from strength to strength. The need for a recent graduate with 2+ years BA experience has emerged to join their highly motivated and experienced team. You will have a strong technical background working on system change or process projects and be a highly confident and effective communicator working with senior level Business and Technical stakeholders
Responsibilities will include:
- Working to all business required aspects of Software Delivery Life cycle (SDLC) i.e. prioritisation , requirements elicitation, UAT execution and co-ordination , PIV for the delivery of business process and system redesign which supports closure of compliance incidents, IR's delivery and BAU system issue resolution;
- Assuring quality assurance of system design and redesign through implementation of controls including management, co-ordination and execution of UAT for initiatives and BAU run system fixes;
- Working in collaboration with and supporting key IT and business stakeholders, supporting swift system issue resolution and remediation maintaining frameworks and good practices;
- Execution of required root cause analysis and remediation plans to support the implementation of sustainable solutions, positively impacting the longevity of our strategic broker platforms;
- Directly support achievement of the Audit items to identify, create and upkeep change management processes for all broker platforms for each product in collaboration with Technical, IT, B&A and Policy Operations internally, and brokers and third-party broker platforms e.g. Ebix externally
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- More than 2 years in an IT/insurance platforms environment. Broker systems preferred.
- Experience working on change initiatives/ projects/ BAU system/process support requiring engagement with multiple stakeholders including IT stakeholders, Business stakeholders, External partners and Vendors.
- Ability to identify issues, obstacles, and opportunities and then develop, present and implement effective solutions. Build controls and mitigants to address risks.
- Strong stakeholder management skills up to mid-level.
- Experience in building and executing robust UAT plans. Execution of UAT, tracking UAT process, defect resolution and sign-off.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and achieving key performance targets.
If you have the above experience please forward your resume to email@example.com or click APPLY