|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Between $85,000 - $100,000 Package|
|Posted:||22 days ago|
End User Experience Adoption Specialist
12-month Fixed Term Contract
Salary Circa $93K + choice of 15.4% Super
About The Team
This newly formed End User Experience team is focused on enhancing the user experience and increasing user productivity regardless of the user, the device or the location.
About The Role
In this newly created role you will be collaborating with internal business executives to analyse their IT needs and tailor technical solutions to increase the adoption of corporate collaboration and productivity tools. The purpose of the role is to ensure business users realise the full value on the tools available to them.
The Role Will Also Include
- Collaborating with stakeholders to analyse their needs, deliver solutions and evaluate progress
- Developing tailored productivity training workshops (on-line + face to face)
- Designing, developing & delivering technical documentation such as FAQ & "How to.."
- Rostered working arrangements, potential for some travel if required.
You will have extensive experience as an IT Trainer, or Business Analyst - a Cert lV in Training & Assessment is highly desirable. You will also be:
- Experienced working with Microsoft Office 365, Teams, SharePoint, ServiceNow, Windows 10 and Mac OS.
- An excellent communicator with superior stakeholder management skills
- Proactive with an ability to work autonomously.