|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
About the role
Excellent opportunity to join a top tier consultancy and help them delivers cutting edge projects for their clients within the Financial Services sector.
You will be working on strategic transformation projects and you will help them define and deliver their business and technology objectives.
- Provide specialist support to multi-disciplinary project teams across the areas of Enterprise Architecture, Programme Architecture, Digital Architecture and Business Architecture
- Defining transformational architecture roadmaps that align to business and technology objectives
- Lead and provide QA for transformation programmes as a trusted advisor
- Provide specialist support with regards to platform modernisation and system rationalisation
- Lead client workshops, proposals and develop thought leadership on technology strategy and architecture
- Management of one or more client engagements, with responsibility for quality delivery and engagement financials
- Managing the development of internal solutions and supporting methodologies
- 7+ years of architecture experience within the Financial Services sector (Banking, Insurance and Wealth)
- Ability to manage diverse and inclusive teams to deliver quality outcomes
- Proven experience in engaging and collaborating with a range of business stakeholders to develop ongoing working relationships that achieve positive outcomes
- Excellent analytical skills for both business and technology solutions, including the ability to articulate complexity in a clear concise manner
The below is good to have :
- Certified in TOGAF, CTA or other relevant qualifications
- Experience with system integration and cloud services
- Consulting experience
How to apply
To be considered for this role please apply now!