|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
- A fast-paced HR/Admin role
- 6 month FTC, $55k + super
- North Sydney
About the Company
My client is a leader in the fast-moving area of contingent workforce outsourcing; they service many corporate clients across Australia in the technology and innovation sectors.
About the Role
As an Engagement Advisor, you will be the first point of contact – via phone and email – providing information and support to contingent workers using their service.
You will be provided with excellent on the job training and join a supportive team in a busy and diverse customer focused role.
You will be required to:
- On-boarding (and off-boarding) of all new starters in line with the SLA’s.
- Ensuring all background checks are completed in full and on time.
- Co-ordination of outstanding documentation follow-up to complete client requirements.
- Assist with client programs involving new starters i.e. undergraduate intake.
- Data inputting and cleansing to ensure the system is up to date.
- Exceptional attitude, communication and interpersonal skills you will be dealing with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Customer centric individual keen to help the customer or client at all times.
- High attention to detail, great organisational skills and must be able to work to tight deadlines.
- MUST be an Australian Citizen NO WHV may apply for this role as there is a view for an extension.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Naomi Hanley on email@example.com