|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
This role is part of the Corporate Services division and will support a busy Local Council assisting them with 4 key events including employee recognition, Spring Fair and Festivals.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Event planning and preparation of strategy & plans
- Sourcing suppliers and speakers including contracts and costing
- Developing promotional strategies for events
- Facilitating MailChimp communications to event contacts
- On site or live support at events/event recordings
- Communicate and update stakeholders across events
The successful candidate will:
- Prior experience in marketing/events
- Strong communication experience, both written and verbal
- Strong customer service experience
- Computer skills - MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Join this truly collaborative and welcoming team. This Local Council prides itself on its ability to make a difference to the community, promoting innovation and creativity amongst its staff.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.
Please apply now if you are immediately available and interested please APPLY now. For further information please contact Sinead on email@example.com