|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
External Audit Manager
- $130k package
- Mix of multinational and ASX listed clients
- Collaborative and social working environment
About the Company
Charterhouse are partnering with a Top 10 firm to find them their next Audit Manager or Senior Manager who can go on to become one of the leaders of the division.
As a Manager in the Audit function you will be responsible for building teams, setting budgets, working closely with your clients and running a fee portfolio. You will also be working closely with the Partners to drive business development activities while generating ideas for cross selling the firms services at the same time.
Your client base will be a mixture of listed and non-listed companies across a range of industries which will include, but not be limited to; Retail, Aged Care, Natural Resources, Leisure & Entertainment, Technology, Media and Telecommunication.
About the Role
- Audit planning, the drafting of budgets and building audit teams
- Manage and review audit fieldwork from the accountants while providing on the job training where necessary
- Draft and submit audit reports and present your findings and issues to the committee board
- Provide recommendations and advice to your clients on improvements and efficiencies
- Extensive Business Development and firm Marketing activities
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified
- A graduate degree in Accounting, Commerce or Economics
- At least 6 years’ experience within External Audit
- Experience in working within an accounting firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Culture & Benefits
They offer a collaborative and personal culture which puts their people at the forefront of everything they do. Along with flexible/activity based working and smart/casual dress they offer the following benefits….
- Community leave
- Blood donor leave
- Additional study programs
- Transfers & Secondments
- Corporate Gym rates
- Corporate Health Insurance Rates
- Parental leave
- Wellness program including; skin checks, flu vaccinations, massages and health sessions