|Location:||NSW - Regional|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Dubbo & Orange
- Initial 12-month contract (possibility of extension)
- Up to $560 p/d + super (8-hour day – 40 hour week)
NSW Government Agency are looking for a Facilities Manger to join their team in Dubbo and in Orange. You will assist the team with the delivery of capital works and facilities management projects across a large number of sites.
- Supervise a small team of Asset Service Officers and provide advice on all aspects of asset service delivery.
- Provide a full range of asset services to a group of schools and include delivery of capital works projects and all aspects of facilities management over a large number of sites.
- Be a point of contact to provide advice and deal with facilities management issues to ensure facilities and infrastructure remain operational.
- Provide accurate advice to management and prepare funding proposals and draft briefings
- Coordinate timely responses following emergencies such as fire, flood and storm damage and arrange temporary accommodation
- Support Program and Project Directors as required during the planning and delivery of major capital works projects
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management or relevant discipline and/or relevant industry experience.
- Experience with facilities maintenance, managing minor and major capital works
- Strong communication, report writing and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact
Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771