|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Facilities Officer to join their team in Macquarie Park. You will support the agency with their minor capital works & facilities maintenance projects.
- Coordinates all projects and ensures company resources are utilised appropriately.
- Prepare project brief and scope of works for minor projects
- Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings, and identifies and resolves technical problems.
- Responsible for providing asset related advice and support to staff, schools, suppliers, and other stakeholders to develop and maintain sound working relationships and ensure the effective delivery of asset management planned maintenance and capital programs.
- Knowledge of financial management for the support of these programs is also essential.
- Proven experience managing maintenance / minor capital work projects
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Tertiary qualifications desirable
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771