|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
My client a rapidly growing consumer business is looking to hire a Commercial Analyst who will report directly into the Finance Director. You will join a group of high performers and business partner with the supply chain and sales division adding financial insights.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Analysis of supply, demand and cost outlook
- Support forward pricing forecasting to understand business risks to be mitigated or business opportunities to be delivered upon.
- Lead standard costing processes and subsequent variance analysis.
- Support the valuation principles of inventory moving through our supply chain.
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting.
- Ad hoc work.
Skills & Experience
The right candidate will have prior experience in a similar role, partnering with Sales or supply chain and having come from a product-based background in a highly commercial role.
- CPA or CA qualified essential.
- Excellent communication skills are essential for this role.
- Advanced Excel skills, strong budgeting, variance analysis and reporting experience
How to Apply
If you are a confident individual, or you know an individual, with exceptional communication skills and a strong personality who is looking for an exceptional company culture and can demonstrate the above requirements please click on the link attached to this advert.