|Location:||WA - Perth|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
Listed Construction Business looking for a Financial Analyst position for an initial period of 5 months with possibility to extend. Role has come about due to an extended workload and to assist the team effectively.
Applies intermediate knowledge in a specialist stream (job category) and advanced knowledge of several operational practices, to issues of differing complexity (routine to varied), where problem-solving can be required on difficult problems. Exercises independent judgement within defined practices and procedures. May instruct or coach others, direct projects or assignments.
- Development and hand over of a model to track and forecast overhead expenditure allowing for numerous variabilities within the portfolio.
- Possible enhancement to existing (or development of new) project forecasting model for use by project teams on their jobs along with documentation of the forecasting process.
- Mapping of recharge process to SARS with aim of enhancing and documenting the evolved process.
The ideal candidate:
- Microsoft Excel model building
- Finance/analyst experience
- Able to chase inputs, to ask questions to understand and clarify points and test the outputs provide for the need.
- Process mapping
- Civil construction/Project/Maintenance experience
- University level, prefer professional finance level qualification/understanding