|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a renowned business in Melbourne in for experienced Finance Business Partners. This is a highly commercial role supporting both the senior leadership in finance and across the wider business. There is a particular focus on capital and operating expenditure, with heavy influence over strategic decision-making for the future of the business.
This position is responsible for the following:
- Provide advisory services different business opportunities to maximise strategic intention and support key stakeholder decision making
- Regular and on-going insights to the performance of the wholesale regions, markets, business managers and products
- Development of proactive and commercially aligned dashboard and reports that directly relate to CAPEX and OPEX.
- Development of business cases and analysis of return on investment on initiatives
- Delivery of the wholesale business’ budget, forecast and strategic plan
- Responsible for the team’s compliance of all monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
The ideal candidate with have the following profile:
- CA or CPA Qualification
- Preferably with experience with Big 4 or Top 10 public practice before moving into industry.
- Experience in business partnering and advising operational stakeholders
- Proven and tangible experience in improving operational efficiencies
- Proven and tangible experience in implementing cost-saving initiatives
What's On Offer?
- Market-leading brand.
- Great working culture.
- Clear and multiple progression opportunities globally.
- Encouraged work-life balance.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then please apply or contact Daniel Ball through email@example.com.