|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
About out client
Our client is a large multidiscipline organisation with oversight over some major infrastructure and marquee projects. This financial reporting position is a review-based role whereby you will ensure all business cases presented to this team comply with technical accounting standards.
This is a highly interactive position requiring you to liaise extensively with business stakeholders. You will be applying all your technical accounting knowledge to proposals that have been written, therefore in a proper ‘value-add’ capacity. This is not a run of the mill finance role and will offer plenty of interesting work and variation.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Writing and reviewing draft proposals before final submission
- Advising senior stakeholders on any technical accounting issues
- Working with any external advisors on complex issues
- Assisting with any financial statements
Requirements for the role will include:
- Tertiary accounting qualification, CA/CPA/CIMA
- Ideally Big-4 (or leading Mid-Tier) background
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Must be a subject matter expert (SME) with complex accounting standards
How to apply
This is an ideal opportunity for a Manager in a leading Chartered firm to take their first move in to commercial. The need to hire is due to backfilling an internal promotion therefore there is a track record of developing people with this profile.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert