|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Work from Home (long term)
- Future career growth opportunities
- Salary Packaging ($15k Tax free earnings)
My client, a Not-for-Profit organisation, providing mental health outreach services, requires a Finance Officer to help manage the increase request of services as they grow.
They are a diverse, ethical and friendly team who are looking for someone like-minded, with a keen interest in helping people, therefore aligning with their overall goals which is to help the community.
The role is essentially to manage the day-to-day finance operations, including :
- Payroll management including Salary Packaging
- High volume invoicing
- Maintaining budgets
- Liaison with internal managers
- Occasional communication with service users
Ideally you will have some experience of working in a Non-profit organisation, and experience of NDIS would be an advantage