|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$90,000 + super + benefits|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
I am currently working with a large Property company based in Sydney. They are looking for a Financial Accountant for a 6 month FTC. The team is dynamic and ambitious with a clear passion for building an efficient and value-adding finance function. You will be reporting into the Finance Controller.
This role sits mostly across Financial Accounting with exposure to some management accounting duties.
City based | Permanent full time | $90,000+super+benefits.
Overview of key responsibilities:
- Financial Reporting:
- completion of management financial pack
- review and approve month end journals
- management meeting packs
- prepare monthly shadow P&L and commentary
- reconciliations and reporting
- assist in preparation of a quarterly income forecast
- assist in preparation of income budget
- preparation of narratives & flowchart
- assisting with various project work (system and process related)
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Experience in a large complex commercial organisation
- Experience dealing with both finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Experience in SAP preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong technical accounting expertise
- Take ownership of the role and be able to come in and hit the ground running
Please send through applications to email@example.com or apply via the link.