|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant to join a global operation at a time of change & growth! This role will open various doors in the finance team, as they commit to offering all staff a transparent career progression pathway.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation/Review of APAR Returns
- Assisting in Capital Reporting
- Understanding & remaining up to date on all regulatory and accounting standards changes including reporting & presenting standards
- Providing insight for change management and continuous improvement processes that excel both individual growth as well as group growth.
- CA / CPA qualification
- Strong statutory and regulatory reporting experience (APRA)
- Must have Insurance experience within a Banking/Financial Services organisation
- Strong communication skills
Please note only Permanent Residents and AU/NZ citizens will be considered for this opportunity.
How to apply
Please send through your application to Brooke@charterhouse.com.au or apply via the APPLY button.