|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a well-known brand in the property and construction space in search for Financial Accountant position in Melbourne. This role is central to the finance function with exposure to operational stakeholders as well as the finance management team. This a fantastic opportunity with a global business that value and nurture employees and encourage career progression.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Monthly management results which include analytical summaries.
- Review and improvement of the month-end accounting procedures.
- KPI and cash-flow reporting.
- Monthly GST and activity statement preparation.
- Preparation of financial statements and income tax returns whilst liaising with auditors.
- Annual FBT returns.
The ideal candidate will be a second-time mover from a Big 4 or Top Ten accounting practice:
- CA Qualified.
- Experience with a Big 4 or Top Ten accounting practice prior to...
- Experience with a large industrial organisation.
- Sounds knowledge of IFRS/AASB.
- Intermediate/Advanced MS Excel skills.
What’s On Offer?
- Market-leading brand.
- Great working culture.
- Clear and multiple progression opportunities globally.
- Encouraged work-life balance.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then please apply or contact Daniel Ball through email@example.com.