|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Charterhouse are currently experiencing a high level of demand from a range of clients and are accepting expressions of interest for Newly Qualified CA/CPA (or even Part Qualified) Financial Accountants. Many clients are going through periods of development and are keeping an eye out for strong up and coming financial accounting professionals with interest in supporting effective delivery of financial planning and forecasting as well.
I am working with Sydney's leading FMCG, Retail, Wholesale and Logistics companies and many of these clients are keen on junior-intermediate candidates with interest in both financial accounting/reporting and management accounting/analysis.
What you'll need to succeed:
I am looking for experienced Financial Accountants who are looking for their next exciting opportunity, or Assistant Accountants and Junior Analysts looking to step up. If you have an analytical mind, a knack for numbers, and a talent for communicating complex concepts to non-mathematical colleagues, you could be an ideal candidate for my clients. Typical duties and skills required may include:
- Supporting the delivery of the monthly close process, analysing transactions and preparing required journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Daily cash flow forecast
- Processing journals ensuring that all accounting entries are supported by working papers for analytical review
- Support Management Accountant with budgets and forecast as required
The ideal candidates will:
- Be Newly CA/CPA Qualified (or studying) with 5+ years overall experience in commercial finance roles
- Have great attention to detail and analytical mindset
- Experience working across the commerce industries such as; FMCG, Retail, Wholesale, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Logistics etc.
- Strong technical skills; large ERP's advantageous
- Great communication skills and ability to work with many key internal stakeholders
Note: for this advert, we are specifically seeking Permanent Residents or Citizens only. Salary will depend on experience, typically for this level up to $85,000 Package.
If you are a confident individual, with exceptional communication skills and an analytical mindset, who is looking for a rewarding new opportunity and and can demonstrate the above requirements please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert to discuss potential opportunities.