|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently supporting a market-leading organisation in search for a Financial Accountant. Supporting the Finance Manager, this role includes managing financial reporting, transactions, collection of debtors' invoices and support month-end and year-end close processes.
- Point of contact to assist customers, suppliers and staff with queries relating to finance matters.
- Manage the timely and effective collection of all debtors’ invoices.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile daily transactions.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation.
- Undertake bank and credit card reconciliations and related journals.
- Participate in aspects of statutory reporting including the preparation and lodgement of FBT returns, Payroll tax, PAYG and BAS Statements.
- Maintain the fixed asset register.
- Summarise current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
To be successful for this role you must have:
- CA/CPA Qualified
- First-Time or Second-Time-Mover Big 4 or Top Ten accounting firm.
- Experience with month-end/year-end close process.
- Analytical / problem solving capabilities.
- Possess a ambitious and driven attitude towards problem solving and team-work.
What's On Offer For You?
- Opportunity to work for a Market-Leading organisation.
- Extensive progression opportunities matched with formalized training and development.
- Exposure to a growing industry within Australia.
- A sociable and lively working culture.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities.
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you then please apply through this advertisement or contact Daniel Ball through email@example.com.