|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$45-55 per hour + super|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Conduct external audit of public sector entities financial statements alone or as part of a team
- Plan and conduct audit testing, identifying the most efficient methods of obtaining assurance required
- Identify, assess, and document issues and recommend solutions
- Evaluate misstatements and conclude whether balances and disclosures are materially correct
- Establish excellent working relationships with client staff of all levels
- Discuss issues with client management and obtain agreement on solutions
- Ensure complete and accurate documentation is maintained of audit work conducted
- What we are looking for
- Sound knowledge of accounting and auditing standards required – preferably Australian standards
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- All our contracts require travel to clients.
- Some clients are based in the CDB while others are based in Sutherland, Parramatta, Olympic Park and other metropolitan areas.
- Some contract opportunities require regional travel to places such as (but not limited to) Orange, Wagga Wagga, Albury, Newcastle and Port Macquarie.
Teams that are allocated a client based in a regional area travel together, accommodation and travel costs are paid for, actual costs of meals can be reimbursed and our staff travel back home on weekends. This is also a great opportunity to experience other places in New South Wales that you may not normally travel too.
Please apply if you fit the criteria and we’ll be in touch if we believe your profile suits what the client is looking for. Alternatively email Magda at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further queries.