|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
About the Company
This global Not-For-Profit organisation is a well known brand and is know for humanitarian work.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the full finance function
- Work closely with the CEO and senior management to drive change across the business
- Lead the companies annual budgeting and reporting process.
- Lead the development and implementation of the company’s financial Strategy
Skills & Experience
- CA/CPA Qualified with a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- In depth knowledge of management and financial accounting within a complex organisation.
- Proven Senior Management experience in Not-For-Profit
- Ability to drive change across an organisation
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Patrick Leahy on 0386106110 for a confidential discussion