|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
Looking for a bright, upbeat, well presented individual for a busy receptionist role located in Preston area, this is an important role as you will be the face of the company and the first point of contact for clients..
The client you will be working with are a well-known and respected in the Serviced Office industry.
We regard this position as one of the most important in the company as you are the face of our organisation.
- Operating a switch board and receiving a high volume of calls and directing them accordingly
- Meeting and greeting clients and coordinating meetings rooms
- Providing support to the Business Managers in the day to day running of the serviced office
- Maintenance of general reception duties
- Assisting with supply orders
- Taking coffee orders, organising catering and other ad hoc receptionist duties
- Customer service experience necessary with Reception, Hospitality or Hotel background preferred.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to multi task (multiple phone lines) and keep calm under pressure
- Personable with an approachable demeanor
- Team player, while managing your own workload
- A positive and adaptable attitude
- Friendly and supportive team
- Personalised on-boarding and training program
- Opportunities to grow and develop
- On-site gyms facilities
- Learning and development opportunities
- Great culture and love to have fun!
Please APPLY today or contact email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.