|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
- 6 month contract (+ extension)
- $700 - $775 + super per day
- Sydney CBD office location and remote work from home
We are currently seeking a Guidewire Developer for our client; to build and deliver changes to their Guidewire Suite of Insurance applications which integrate into various technology platforms and business processes. You will work in teams of skilled individuals, collaborating closely to ensure that project outcomes are achieved. As part of the Guidewire practice, you will lead development activities by example, and mentor other developers to improve the overall standards of the team.
- Design, code, test, document, implement and maintain the Guidewire Insurance Suite applications which underpin the technology and business platform.
- As a developer within a scrum team, be a key contributor to delivering business outcomes.
- Collaborate with solution architects to design and build Integration solutions.
- Collaborate with analysts and system specialists to design and develop interface specifications.
- Lead and mentor other Integration developers within the team to follow practice standards for software and solution delivery.
- Represent the Integration practice on a daily basis
- Work with users to evaluate IT applications and equipment requirements.
- Ensure that systems are developed within agreed budgets and time frames and achieving necessary design and systems security standards.
- Provide technical mentoring and guidance to less experienced members of the integrations development team.
- Demonstrated extensive experience with Guidewire Insurance Suite, in both integration and configuration.
- Demonstrated extensive experience in GOSU, Agile SDLC development, CI/CD.
- Pre-employment checks.
To apply, please send an updated CV today to: firstname.lastname@example.org