|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
We are looking for someone with an experienced background as a HR Advisor, HR Officer or HR Consultant. The ideal person will also have worked across both white collar and blue-collar businesses. You will have strong stakeholder engagement skills, be able to manage expectations confidently and be extremely process driven. If you are confident in business partnering with high level executives, can think outside of the box and have a dynamic personality – this is perfect for you.
About the Company:
The company are environmental specialists who manage the worlds water, waste and energy. If you have a passion for the environmental and sustainability sector, this is a great company to work be involved with.
- Provide high level, professional and strategic HR advice
- Ensure all HR activities comply with legislative requirements and ethical standards whilst monitoring changes and developments.
- Actively develop, maintain and manage effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide advice and active involvement in industrial relations matters.
- Represent the organisation in negotiations with unions and employees for enterprise agreements and associated matters
- Monitor the efficient delivery of the recruitment process to ensure business needs are met
- Provide coaching and support to business leaders about the performance improvement process and disciplinary actions.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships
- Conduct investigations into relevant employee incidents and provide recommendations for disciplinary action.
- Assist in the development of tender and other customer related documentation relating to HR.
- Assist with the talent management process including succession planning and development plans.
- Assist in the review and analysis of company policies and practices to support the organization’s needs
- Draft and update position descriptions on a regular basis
- Deliver HR initiatives which improve performance and increase employee engagement.
- Assist with the collation of relevant data for various reports as required by the business; country and global HR reporting requirements.
- Carry out other duties as may be reasonably requested from the General Manager HR.
How to apply
To be considered for this role please apply now! Job reference: JN-170051