|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
- Immediate start - 6 week contract opportunity
- Further develop your local government experience
- Based in Western suburbs
This local government authority based in the Northern suburbs, require an experienced HR Advisor with strong experience, ideally within local government. This role, reporting to the HR Manager, offers variety while working with a diverse workforce.
The predominate function of this busy role will be to offer direct HR support to the entire organisation.
Key responsibilities include;
- Providing timely and accurate advice on a diverse range of employee relations issues
- Coaching line managers regarding difficult conversations with employees
- Contributing to HR policies and procedures where appropriate
- Assisting with process improvement and changes to organisational structure
- General ad-hoc administration assistance for the department when required
To be successful in this position you must:
- Have a degree or diploma within HR or equivalent
- Ideally 4-5 years demonstrated and proven experience within a busy HR environment
- HR experience in Local Government would be advantageous
- Positive interpersonal skills and able to work autonomously
- Superior written ability and attention to detail
In return you will be rewarded with an attractive hourly rate and the opportunity to widen your Local Government experience. The Council also offer flexible work hours and free parking.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please APPLY by sending through your resume today. For further information please call Sinead Quinn on 03 8610 6103.