|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- CBD Location
- Positive and Collaborative Team Culture
- Immediate Start | Visa applicants welcome to apply
Working for a large education brand, in Melbourne's CBD on a temp basis. You will be working within an established, friendly team where you will be managing all reception and administration duties on working 38 hours a week. You will need to be proactive and be able to work autonomously.
- Inbound and outbound calls to different stakeholders who work with the business
- Data entry into system; updating spreadsheets
- Supporting team with a variety of projects and admin support
- Responsible for following up compliance
- Managing communication flow
- Organizing and coordinating meetings
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Previous administration experience within Human Resources, Employee Relations, Recruitment or Project space
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Confident and willing to learn with excellent attention to detail along with the ability to work in a very fast paced busy team.
- Must be able to start immediately
- Extremely welcoming and inclusive culture
- Opportunity to work from home during Covid restrictions
- Opportunity to learn and grow in the role
- Immediate start opportunity
If this sounds like you please APPLY today!
** Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted **
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.