|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 days ago|
About the company
My client is Australia wide but also part of a leading international construction company, with operations spanning Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and Asia.
About the role
The primary purpose of this role is to manage and administer the Out of Cycle process, support the company through various annual review processes, remuneration system management as well as deliver accurate remuneration and benefits data, metrics, analyses and information.
You will be required to:
- Responsible for Out of Cycle process.
- Working as part of team to deliver various annual review processes, including remuneration system management
- Remuneration and benefits analysis, reporting and advice.
- HR data collation, analysis and calculations to produce meaningful insights
- Identify and articulate trends and patterns with meaningful commentaries
- Deliver remuneration & benefits solutions to support company strategic goals
- Ensure business standards, tools, knowledge and processes for remuneration and benefits are maintained, developed and/or implemented
- Previous experience working as an analyst within a remuneration and/or HR environment
- Ideally 7+ years working experience
- Strong numerical, analytical and advanced Excel skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Previous knowledge and experience with ERP (e.g. Pivot, Oracle)
- Ability to identify and articulate trends and patterns with meaning commentaries
- Demonstrated ability to work with ambiguity and offer innovative and pragmatic solutions
MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN TO APPLY, NO WORKING HOLIDAY VISA CANDIDATES CAN BE CONSIDERED.