|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||17 days ago|
A 12 month contract working for an Australian national wholesale open-access data network project based in Melbourne’s CBD. The position requires a Human Resources specialist who has a proven record of effective business partnering whilst influencing and leveraging the contribution of the central Human Resources subject matter experts (SMEs).
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide Human Resources advice and implement Human Resource initiatives
- Embed the Great Place to Work Program in designated portfolio through leadership team influence and delivery of various programs
- Assist with core people processes within designated business portfolio/s, including Performance Management, Development Planning, Talent Review, Remuneration Framework, leadership and management development, workforce planning
- Provide effective coaching, advice and support on people and team effectiveness
- Ad hoc HR projects and contribution to SME design
To be considered:
- Tertiary qualifications in HR
- Proven experience managing complexities within a fast paced commercial business environment.
- Demonstrated experience at influencing leaders and delivering business improvements through effective people strategies.
- Solid understanding of contemporary organisational development/talent practices, learning and development, reward and recognition concepts, employee relations frameworks and HR operations