|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
About the Role:
Exceptional opportunity to join a large organisation in Sydney’s CBD to drive organisational reform. You’ll inherit and subsequently recruit for a team of six, relying on your management and leadership capability to foster a strong culture of excellence and high achievement.
This opportunity would suit an innovative, creative HR professional with a strong background in driving change and achieving outcomes. You won’t be afraid to challenge the status quo and will have demonstrable experience in overcoming resistance from key stakeholders and achieving the set milestones. This role NOT suit somebody who procrastinates on key issues but rather takes them head on, driving necessary change from within the HR / Org Development team.
- Develop and implement strategies and tools for the continuous monitoring and evaluation of workforce issues to ensure that emerging risks and threats are identified and mitigation, minimisation and/or elimination strategies are developed and implemented
- Design and deliver appropriate processes, systems and supporting infrastructure to deliver continuous improvement into managing the people operations for the organisation.
- Design and implement the governance and frameworks for managing complex or sensitive operational people queries including building toolkits, education resources for leaders, templates, etc. to ensure consistency
- Provide the final point of escalation for any complex or sensitive operational people queries from employees and team members to ensure correct information is provided and monitor workloads and responsiveness to client queries and reallocate resources as necessary to ensure client satisfaction
- Provide oversight, quality assurance and coordination for the preparation of role descriptions, and the job valuation process to ensure compliance and consistency
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to gain/maintain specialist and business knowledge and keep up with best practice to ensure delivery of accurate and timely advice and solutions to clients and provide routine and ad-hoc reports and advice to senior management to ensure informed business decisions are made regarding planning and resource allocation
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Extensive experience in HR / Organisational Development from big complex organisations
- Demonstrable experience in working through large organisational change
- Innovative and creative attitude, ability to think outside of the box and solve problems
- Exceptional communications skills
- Demonstrable experience in leading mid-large teams
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Vasil Spassov on 02 9641 5126.