|Posted:||5 months ago|
About the role
I am currently seeking an experienced IT/Office Coordinator for a temporary role within the Federal Government.
This is a 'hands on' role where you will be coordinating the set-up of IT systems and equipment.
Duties within the role will include:
- Install, connect, and test networking equipment
- Undertake any fault finding and troubleshooting to rectify any system/equipment errors or faults
- Update IT Networking equipment
- Coordinate the set up and removal of workplace equipment including desktops, printers, faxes, photocopiers
- Effectively remove and destroy any IGT Hardware effectively and in line with department procedures.
- Coordinate the logistics of any IT/Office equipment to ensure safe collection/dispatch
- Count incoming stock, reconcile it with requisitions and update inventory and stock location records
- Experience in similar Office/IT Coordination role
- Very strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with competing deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working in a logistical/coordination focused role that includes the set up and distribution of office equipment
- A forklift, or materials handling equipment licence(Desirable)
- A relevant AQF Certificate II or III
- Ability to coordinate the packaging, shipping, collection, auditing, and tracking of goods and assets
- Outcome/results focused with good problem-solving ability.
How to apply
To be considered for this position please apply now! Job reference JN- 172262