|Location:||ACT - Canberra|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
About the role
One of our clients is seeking an experienced and motivated Business Analyst to assist across the Department in the Implementation of ServiceNow ITSM platform.
They strive to encourage the sustainable growth of Australian industries including the delivery of a national innovation system to drive knowledge creation, international competitiveness, and greater productivity. The Division provides a range of enabling services and operations delivery to the department and to Australian businesses.
Essential skills and experience
- Experience in delivering under an Agile methodology, or proven ability to quickly adapt to and successfully deliver outcomes in a new methodology
- Facilitate workshops, including those to identify business needs, monitor and collate data and identify competing demands
- Elicit and document the detailed IT business requirements including those that specify the changes to processes, systems, people and information
- Capture and analysis of data related requirements & produce deliverables in accordance with the project schedule
- Achieve agreement and the formal sign-off of requirements by stakeholders and governance groups as required
- Construct documentation to support the requirements definition, eg requirements specifications, process maps, service design artefacts, functional and non-functional requirements, change management implications, data and reporting considerations
- Conduct stakeholder engagement activities to develop the requirements and desired outcomes
Desired skills and experience
- Provide guidance on solution capabilities and constraints available related to the implementation of ServiceNow
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience working with and implementing other ITSM platforms for Government.
How to apply
To apply please send your most recently updated word document CV to: email@example.com