|Location:||SA - Adelaide|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
Working for a National Utilities provider being the first point of contact for customers, receiving inbound calls and providing the customer with best solution.
In this role you will work alongside the Customer Service team in providing excellent service to new and existing customers, including:
- Resolve product or service problems
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Build sustainable relationships
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information
To be a successful applicant for this role, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Great communication skills both verbal and written;
- Previous Customer Service experience
- High attention to detail;
- This role is a Monday to Friday role and will operate on a roster basis from 7.30am – 6.30pm
- Training for this role will be provided.