|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||22 days ago|
About the company
You will be working for one of the fastest growing municipalities. They put empathises on career development, training and supporting leadership opportunities.
You will be working Monday – Friday 8.00am – 4.30pm. You will be working in the office so you must live locally and will ideally be available to start ASAP.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Provide an effective document management service to the staff so that the organisation makes effective use of its corporate information.
- Ensure the organisation manages its corporate information in line with established guidelines so that a consistent approach to document management is adopted across the organisation.
- Ensure the accurate processing of corporate information within the organisation electronic document management system.
- Maintain the archival process of hard copy documents.
- Maintain the distribution of corporate information
- Demonstrate a customer focus to internal and external customers.
- Work as a team member including assisting other staff members.
You will have the following:
- Must have previously worked in an information management role, ideally within council.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of an Electronic Document Management System.
- Experience in the use of desktop productivity software such as Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of information technology desktop applications and general computer use
- Ability to make decisions based on expertise gained from previous experience to resolve issues related to document management.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously each with competing deadlines.
- Well-developed verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise with staff to answer records management related queries and assist with electronic document management system issue resolution.
- Ability to work as a team member including assisting other staff members.
- Well-developed customer service skills for face to face, telephone, and email interactions.
- Current Victorian driver’s license
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to for one of largest and highly regarded community-based organisations. They embrace flexibility and a diverse work force. Potential RDO’s.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today. If this role is not right for you but you have experience is local government, please do still get in touch as I have number of other potential other roles too.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.