|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Insolvency / Corporate Recovery Manager or Senior Manager
- $120-150k package depending on experience
- Global Accounting firm
- Grow and build the Western Sydney practice
About the Company
A global accounting firm are looking to hire an Insolvency Manager or Senior Manager for their Parramatta office to build out and grow their Western Sydney Insolvency practice.
They already have a well-established Insolvency business based in the CBD, so there is plenty of referral work to get stuck into from Day 1.
As the first hire for this team you will need to be willing and able to build a team around you; mentor, train and motivate your staff and have ambitions on becoming a Director of the firm ASAP.
Career progression is going to be clearly laid out and fast for the right person.
The firm are social, professional and inclusive. They pride themselves on the quality of work they provide their clients and fun and vibrant culture that they have cultivated internally. There’s no limit on the amount of training and development that is on offer either, should you want or need it.
About the Role
You will be working across a broad range of insolvency matters which will include, but not be limited to:
- Deed of Company Arrangement
- Restructuring and workouts
- Report writing
- Training and mentoring of juniors and graduates
Skills & Experience
- CA/CPA/ARITA Qualified
- 6+ years’ experience within corporate insolvency
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Sound knowledge of insolvency legislation and case law
Culture & Benefits
- Flexible working options
- Open-plan office
- Packed social calendar, including Summer, Winter & EOFY parties
- Corporate Health Insurance and Gym rates
- Free Skin Checks
- Family Days
- Sports teams
- 25 days holiday