|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$110k + super + benefits|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
A unique opportunity for a talented Integration Specialist with extensive Linux/Unix experience with a background or passion for the stock market, trading technology and production and market data. This opportunity is based in the CBD of Sydney and is for a permanent candidate. The client are a global brand and a premiere name in the financial space, here and worldwide, so it's a role that won't last long, and will be incredibly competitive, so only candidates with the right skillset will be considered for the role and contacted.
What the role involves:
- Integrating and upgrading existing and newer trading systems to the core platform
- Oboarding and engaging new products and clients
- Troubleshooting product and development issues as they come
- Working in cross functional teams to deliver and create new features to the trading platform
To be considered for the role, we want to see:
- 2+ years of high level Linux/Unix
- 1+ years of experience in a financial environment
- Knowledge of financial services terminology and practices - options, futures, features etc.
- Experience with data integration or data manipulation projects.
- Experience with client and vendor relationship management.
This role won't last long, so if you have the experience required, apply here or send your email to Tom at Charterhouse - firstname.lastname@example.org