|Posted:||11 months ago|
Successful, nationally recognised mid-tier firm with 5 Partners and 60 staff are currently seeking to expand operations resulting in a search for an intermediate accountant to join their team. The firm pride themselves on their working culture which is collaborative, supportive & friendly and they recognise that to deliver exceptional service, they must provide a flexible environment for their staff. The organisation places a huge emphasis on continued education & provide regular, on-going, specialized training and development. Their strong work life balance and family friendly firm provides a fantastic balance of social and professional interaction and ensures your success in the long term by building career roadmaps. They have built a large portfolio of medium-sized clients with turnovers up to $50 million within the Professional Services, Medical & Entertainment industries which you will have contact with from the the beginning.
- Learning and development programs
- Mentorship and personal professional growth
- Flexibility and paid study leave
- Financial support for further education
- Rewarding career with advancement opportunities
- External training and ongoing internal development to all staff
- Friendly and supportive work environment with casual Friday's and monthly social activities with the team
- Preparing annual financial statements and tax returns for individuals, trusts, partnership, SMEs and HNVIs
- Preparation of BAS/IAS, FBT returns, Payroll Tax Reconciling accounts and maintaining clients asset registers and journals
- Assist in tax planning and various compliance
- Reporting into a Manager, this role will involve hands-on business services compliance in conjunction with other Accountants within the team.
- Liaising with the ATO, OSR and other regulatory bodies in relation to client's tax affairs.
- Assisting managers and partners to provide efficient, timely and quality service
The successful candidate will be:
- Studying towards CA/CPA
- 2-3 years Business Services experience within a Chartered Firm
- An enthusiastic and positive minded individual
- Ambition to build a career with a well-established firm and take on greater responsibility
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Your application will remain confidential and the successful applicant will have Australian permanent residency or unrestricted Australian working Visa rights.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert.