|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$65,000 inc super|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- $65,000 package
- Direct client contact
- Fast career progression
About the Company
A boutique and growing accounting firm based in the suburb of Leichhardt in the Inner West is looking for an Intermediate Accountant to join their team.
Focussing on SME clients from a range of industries, you will get direct client contact from the start and be given an opportunity to advance your career in a short space of time.
Their typical client base ranges from $1-10m in turnover across a variety of industries which include hospitality, property & construction, medical, trades and import/export.
The firm have a positive, team orientated culture, a great work-life balance and a commitment to providing a high level of service for all their clients.
About the Role
- Preparation of Tax Returns for Companies, Partnerships, Individuals and Trusts
- Monthly and Quarterly BAS and IAS. FBT and Payroll Tax
- Working directly with your clients to provide tax advice.
- Liaising with the ATO/ASIC/OSR
Skills & Experience
- Studying CPA or CA
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 2 years’ experience with an Australian Accounting firm
- Good written and verbal communication skills and a can-do attitude
Culture & Benefits
- Collaborative working environment
- Open-plan office
- Regular Internal & External Training
- Exposure to a wide variety of clients
- 25 days holiday
- A great work-life balance
- Team bonding and events throughout the year