|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
Intermediate Accountant | Business Services
- $55-65k package
- Multi partner firm in Fortitude Valley, Ultra-modern office and facilities
- Annual bonus and fast track career progression
Charterhouse are partnering with a multi partner, Top 50 firm in Fortitude Valley who have been recording excellent year on year growth. Due to this we are seeking an excellent Intermediate Accountant to join their high performing team.
Their fee base has significantly grown over the past 3 years and they have some lofty ambitions over the coming 12 months. Partners in the firm are very hands on and operate an open-door policy for all staff.
They have a fun and vibrant culture while also offering a high-quality service to all their clients. This firm has become a bit of a go-to for ex Big 4 staff who are looking for a better work/life balance while still being able to work with some of the best people in the industry.
The firm is close to shops, food courts, coffee shops, bars and train stations which make it perfectly situated. They have a fun, young, sporty and sociable culture and are looking for someone who is going to add to the close-knit team they already have in place.
You will be working closely with senior staff on clients up to $50m in turnover and complex multi entity groups.
Responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of financial statements; special and general purpose, corporate tax returns, trusts and partnerships
- Exposure of a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7
- Liaising with the ATO
- Preparing and lodging BAS and IAS
- Mentoring and on the job training of graduate accountants
- 2+ years’ experience of working in Business Services or Tax
- Commenced CA study
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and desire to deliver for your clients
Culture & Benefits
- Work from home and flexible working hours
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Free real coffee and snacks
- Fully funded CA training and study leave
- Active social committee
- Corporate gym and health insurance rates
- Salary sacrifice for tech