|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Intermediate Accountant | Business Services & Tax
- Leading mid-tier firm based in the CBD
- $65,000 package
- Flexible working, high profile clients and a brand-new office refurb
Charterhouse are partnering with a 10-partner firm in the CBD who have been recording excellent year on year growth.
Due to this we are seeking an excellent Intermediate Accountant to join their high performing team who has the aptitude to move into a Senior Accountant role in the next 12-months.
Their fee base has significantly grown over the past 3 years and plan and doing the same over the next 3 years, so if you want fast career progression with an expanding firm, this is it.
Partners in the firm are very hands on and operate an open-door policy for all staff.
They have a fun and vibrant culture while also offering a high-quality service to all their clients. This firm has become a bit of a go-to for ex Big 4 staff who are looking for a better work/life balance while still being able to work with some of the best people in the industry.
You will be working closely with senior staff on clients up to $100m in turnover and complex multi entity groups.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial statements; special and general purpose, corporate tax returns, trusts and partnerships
- Exposure of a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7
- Liaising with the ATO
- Preparing and lodging BAS and IAS
- Mentoring and on the job training of graduate accountants
- 2+ years’ experience of working in Business Services or Tax
- Commenced CA study
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and desire to deliver for your clients
Culture & Benefits
- Market leading training and development program
- Fully funded CA and study leave
- 5 weeks holiday per year
- Flexible working options
- Salary sacrifice
- Sports teams
- Active social committee who put on events such as EOFY, Summer & Christmas Parties and Melbourne Cup
- Ultra-modern office and an inclusive and successful working environment
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert