|Posted:||5 months ago|
Successful, fast growing boutique accounting firm with 2 Partners and 15 staff are currently seeking to expand operations resulting in a search for an intermediate accountant to join their team. There are endless opportunities for career development and study support and staff are encouraged to pursue their passions and realise their goals. They have built a large portfolio of clients covering the medical, construction and hospitality industry who are predominantly Cantonese speaking. The firm have a close knit, young & welcoming team who boast a friendly and social culture. Working directly under an Ex Big-4 Partner, you will be supported whilst working on more complex firm & client issues.
The successful candidate will work closely with the partners and assist with advisory based project work.
- Assist with the preparation of financial reports
- Support your clients to grow, develop and succeed with a strong financial strategy
- Preparing annual financial statements and tax returns for individuals, trusts, partnership, SMEs and HNVI
- Assist in tax planning and various compliance
- Liaising with the ATO, OSR and other regulatory bodies in relation to client's tax affairs.
Skills and experience
- Part CA/CPA Qualified
- English and Cantonese Preferred
- 3+ years’ experience within Professional Practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Annual bonus scheme based on performance and KPI’s
- Incentives include extra holiday allowance!
- Pathway to Partnership; Offer a loyal employee scheme
- State of the art offices located very close to the train station
- Monthly internal and external training
- Direct client management
- Quarterly social activities; Christmas Party, EOFY Celebrations, Melbourne Cup
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert.