- Continuous professional development opportunities
- Hybrid structure with WFH and flexitime available
- Several employee perks including bonus scheme and corporate massages
About the Company:
Charterhouse are Partnering with a Top 100 AFR Accounting firm based in the South East suburbs. They are a people focused firm, priding themselves on putting their employees and clients first. Continuous growth has allowed for this firm to expand their business services division, seeking an enthusiastic intermediate accountant to join the team!
Benefit from a well-structured and personal development program to get the most out of your career and progress quickly. Partners & Managers provide a lot of hands- on training, workshops and one to one guidance to support your professional growth.
About the Role:
You will work closely with Managers and Partners to service a portfolio of clients some with great turnovers including ASX listed, international clients and complex multi entity groups.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and taxation returns for companies, trusts, and individuals.
- Assist with solving taxation issues including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity statements
- Attending client meetings with the Manager or Partner
- Assist with client queries directly
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline (Accounting or similar)
- Commenced/Part-way through CA/CPA studies
- 2-5 years of local public practice experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits & Culture:
- WFH Flexibility
- Supportive and inclusive working environment
- Study leave/support
- Mentor relationship
How to Apply:
If you find this opportunity appealing and believe you meet the criteria, please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through the advertisement.
For a confidential chat, call Maddie Millaras on 0493 856 382.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.