|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
Charterhouse are partnering with a Media, Sports and Entertainment specialist firm in the CBD to secure them an ambitious Intermediate Accountant.
If rubbing shoulders with household sports and TV stars is more your thing than preparing financial statements for your local dentist, then this firm is going to be right up your (Ramsay) street.
They have a fun and vibrant culture while also offering a high-quality service to all their clients and are the go-to people for athletes, TV/film actors, agents and musicians.
The client base also reflects the atmosphere and ethic in the firm; it’s flexible (great work/life balance), personable and they get things done all while having a bit of fun along the way
Located in the CBD, they are perfectly situated by all transport links, coffee shops, food courts and retail shopping.
You will be working closely with senior staff on clients up to $200m in turnover and complex multi entity groups.
Responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of financial statements; special and general purpose, corporate tax returns, trusts and partnerships
- Exposure of a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7
- Liaising with the ATO Preparing and lodging BAS and IAS
- Working in specialist fields such as; income averaging and producers tax offset
- Mentoring and on the job training of graduate accountants
- 1-2 years’ experience of working in Business Services or Tax
- CA part qualified or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and desire to deliver for your clients
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert