|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$130-140k + super|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About the Company
Charterhouse are partnering with a company whose wide-ranging distribution network and strong portfolio capabilities have made it one of the Australia’s leading consumer business.
About the role
The Audit Manager assumes a leadership role in monitoring compliance, evaluating the effectiveness of controls, identifying ineffective practices, and recommending measures for improvements to policies and procedures across the business. Audit Manager is responsible for planning, scheduling, leading, supervising and issuing internal audits reports for all audits of the operational processes and functions. The main responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the annual risk assessment and audit planning process.
- Undertake comprehensive planning and risk assessments relating to each assignment to ensure that the engagement focuses on potential business risks.
- Monitors audit budgets; conducts audit quality review and resolve audit related issues.
- Make oral or written presentations to management during and at the conclusion of the audit, discussing deficiencies, recommending corrective action.
- Ensure that all agreed upon action plans are subsequently implemented.
- Assists on special assignments as needed.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Experience in internal auditing and risk management with emphasis operational audits.
- Ability to apply various problem-solving techniques to complex situations.
- Strong relationship building skills to ensure deliverables are clearly articulated.
- Highly collaborative, have outstanding communication skills and maintain the highest standards of professionalism in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply
If you are a confident individual, or you know an individual, with exceptional communication skills and a strong personality who is looking for an exceptional company culture and can demonstrate the above requirements please click on the link attached to this advert.